ANACAPA PACK 20L [OS]
This sporty backpack is perfect for all sorts of casual travel. The Patagonia Anacapa Pack 20L is made from recycled polyester fabric and features a large shape and a sporty design with multiple interior and exterior storage pockets to hold all of your most important items. This backpack features a roomy main compartment with a drop pocket for your laptop or tablet, a small pocket to hold sunglasses or electronic gadgets, and organizer pockets to hold pens and other small items. Exterior mesh pockets offer added storage for a travel umbrella and a water bottle.
- Simple and clean, the Anacapa Pack is small but efficient in managing a days worth of goods.
- A go-anywhere, daily essential that travels with you like a shadow. The clean, efficient design of this backpack keeps your gear close to your back when you need to move through crowds, yet holds enough for a full day on the go. Access to the main compartment, which has an internal drop pocket sized to protect a tablet or your 15” laptop, is quick and easy. A top zippered pocket carries sunglasses and a phone. Stretch water bottle pockets can accommodate extra clothes like a hat and gloves. The padded shoulder straps and back panel ease the weight of heavier loads. Made from 450-denier recycled polyester plain weave, with a 450-denier recycled polyester ripstop bottom. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester. All fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Strong and light recycled polyester with water-repellent finish
- Basic main compartment; inside drop pocket for tablet or 15" laptop
- Small pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Water bottle pockets
- Padded shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 17.5" x 12" x 9.5"
- Body: 7.5-oz 450-denier recycled polyester plain weave. Base: 7.85-oz 450-denier recycled polyester ripstop. Lining: 200-denier polyester. Mesh pocket