W BRIDGER MID WP [10W]
Classic styling, meet contemporary tech. The Bridger gives a respectable shout out to a traditional boot profile, but that’s where the similarities end. With a pliable, extra comfortable collar, lightweight TPU forefoot plate that preserves the shoe’s integrity, B-DRY waterproofing, metal hardware and a lightweight, aggressive outsole, it’s totally unlike your mom’s waffle stompers. And, the Bridger’s leather goodness comes with practically no break-in time.
Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a generous forefoot & toe box.
- Waterproof Nubuck leather
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane -- Three core components make up the B-DRY waterproof system starting with a proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while the textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Molded rubber toe cap & heel counter
- Midsole: Dual density EVA, TPU chassis, Nylon shank
- Outsole: Granite Peak — The quintessential hiking outsole featuring a nylon shank for stability, toothy side lugs that hug off-camber trails, and 4mm directional lugs studding the sole.
- Width: Standard -- Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot
- W7(1/2PR): 16.2 oz / 459 g