W DOWN SWEATER VEST [M]
A minimalist approach to core warmth, the Down Sweater Vest design means you'll hardly feel where the warmth is coming from.
The shell is constructed using 100% recycled polyester, it's wind proof, tear resistant and snow shedding. Patagonia have used premium 800-fill-power European goose down, which really seals in warmth, yet compacts so small that it stuffs into it's internal stretch mesh pocket with a carabiner clip in loop. The vest has 2 zippered hand warmer pockets and a drawcord hem that locks in the heat. Both external zip and the shell have a DWR treatment that help to shed moisture.
- Superlight, windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; one internal zippered stretch-mesh self-stuff pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elastic binding at armholes
- Adjustable drawcord hem seals in warmth
- Made with recycled Polyester
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Weight: 232 g (8.2 oz)