BIRDS OF THE DAKOTAS FIELD GUIDE [2e]
Learn to identify birds in North Dakota and South Dakota, and make bird-watching even more enjoyable. With Stan Tekiela’s famous field guide, bird identification is simple and informative. There’s no need to look through dozens of photos of birds that don’t live in your area. This book features 131 species of North and South Dakota birds organized by color for ease of use. Do you see a yellow bird and don’t know what it is? Go to the yellow section to find out.
- 131 species: Only North Dakota and South Dakota birds
- Simple color guide: See a yellow bird? Go to the yellow section
- Compare feature: Decide between look-alikes
- Stan’s Notes: Naturalist tidbits and facts
- Professional photos: Crisp, stunning full-page images
This new edition includes more species, updated photographs and range maps, revised information, and even more of Stan’s expert insights. So grab Birds of the Dakotas Field Guide for your next birding adventure—to help ensure that you positively identify the birds that you see.
AUTHOR: Stan Tekiela
EDITION: Second; Published 2021