- BTP BEARTOOTH MOUNTAINS MAP
BTP BEARTOOTH MOUNTAINS MAP
This map is basically the southeast section of our Absaroka Beartooth Wilderness map expanded to twice its scale. This is a detailed map of the Beartooth Mountains only, from Red Lodge to the Northeast Entrance of Yellowstone National Park.
This is the only topographic map available which covers all of the Beartooths at a scale ideal for hiking and backpacking. It includes descriptions for ten local dayhikes. It shows the entire Beaten Path backpacking route (that’s the most common question we get about this map).
- Printed on waterproof and tear resistant material
- Scale: 1:50,000
- Contour Interval: 50 feet
- Size Unfolded: 25.2 x 39.2 inches
- Size Folded: 4.2 x 8.0 inches