- BTP TOBACCO ROOT MOUNTAINS MAP
BTP TOBACCO ROOT MOUNTAINS MAP
The Tobacco Root Mountains, located between Bozeman and Butte, is one of the most scenic ranges in Montana. From rolling sagebrush hillsides to rugged alpine peaks and lakes, the scenery is as varied as it is great. Every user group can find good trails here. Hikers will find several high elevation trails to alpine lakes. Mountain bikers can choose from a few rides which are among the best rides in Montana. About two dozen trails are open to motorcyclists, while about a dozen are open to ATVers.
- Printed on waterproof and tear resistant material
- Scale: 1:50,000
- Contour Interval: 50 feet
- Size Unfolded: 25.2 x 39.2 inches
- Size Folded: 4.2 x 8.0 inches